I had to run around this morning gathering stuff we had on the front porch from the neighbors yards, and bringing in the flag pole and some of our outdoor decorations before they blew away. The cats were all jumpy because the wind was howling. Seems like tomorrow might be a good day to stay indoors, light the fireplace, make some hot chocolate, organize our stuff and start Christmas decorating.
This Post Has One Comment
Did you know that lighting your fireplace will probably increase your heat bill?