- 1 pound Jimmy Dean regular sausage
- 1 pound Jimmy Dean hot sausage
- 1 1/2 pounds hamburger
- salt, pepper, garlic as desired
- 2 pounds velveeta cheese, melted
- 3 small loaves Party Rye slices
Mix sausage, hamburger, seasoning and cheese, spread on rye slices. Freeze on
cookie sheets, then place in tupperware and freeze.
When serving, bake in 350 degree oven 10-15 minutes until heated.
This Post Has One Comment
I think it would be advisable to “Brown (cook)” the meat, with seasonings, prior to combination with cheese and spreading on rye slices.
Otherwise, you have RAW ~ Uncooked meat that is frozen and subsequently placed in an oven “until heated”.