Posts Tagged: Indianapolis Museum of Art

Angel of the Resurrection, 1904, Tiffany Studios, Indianapolis Museum of Art

Now owned and displayed by the Indianapolis Museum of Art, the magnificent stained-glass window was commissioned for the First Meridian Heights Presbyterian Church by Mary Lord Harrison as a commemoration of her husband, Benjamin Harrison. It was installed in the church at 16th Street and Delaware. From the IMA: The design shows Michael, the Angel

Read on »