I’ve made this casserole several times and it’s really great. The soup that you add is really yummy. I add a bit more water than it calls for here, because it can dry out a bit while baking. We also cut the tortillas really small, because otherwise it’s hard to dish up servings.
- 1 can Campbell’s Creamy Chicken Verde Soup
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups of cubed cooked chicken
- 4 flour tortillas, cut in very small strips
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Mix soup, water, garlic and chicken. Stir in tortillas. Spread in 2 qt. shallow baking dish. Top with cheese. Cover. Bake at 350 degrees for 25 minutes or until hot. Serves 4.