Rogue knitters in California create a giant T cozy for a public sculpture (awesome!) and Berkeley freaks out and decides to remove it (ridiculous!). So the knitters stage a protest (yay!). Please, people, it's just yarn. Nothing to wig out about.
Man threatens to burn a limited edition Andy Warhol print because Warhol's art with gay themes is systematically hidden from the public by major galleries, and his history is scrubbed of his sexual orientation.
Well, I guess that tells me then.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events