Why we can’t kill Hitler: no Hitler means no Third Reich, no World War II, no rocketry programs, no electronics, no computers, no time travel. Get the picture?
All the plates of Audubon’s classic book.
It’s temporary, but rather gorgeous. I’d almost say they should keep it. The tower itself was originally supposed to be temporary.
“The course uses practices that lead the mind toward states of happiness and well-being,” says Baraz. “In other words, it teaches you to focus on how it feels to feel good.”
Very cool bottle cap collection
Dan will love this. He has a thing about bridges.
Creative luminaries such as Charles Rennie Mackintosh and Samuel Beckett continually remind us that we should perhaps openly embrace failure rather than assiduously avoiding it.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events