Poincaré conjecture, a century-old conundrum about the characteristics of three-dimensional spheres, which, because it has important implications for mathematics and cosmology and because it has eluded all attempts at solution, is regarded by mathematici
Chris Ashley has been posting scans of old children’s book covers
Working under the alias fauxreel, which is also the name of his “photo-based creative studio,” the man responsible for these and seven other billboard manipulations over the past year is Dan Bergeron
Asset tracking software for visual artists.
Spectacular remnants of a dead-end technology, the three “listening ears” at Denge near Dungeness in Kent are the best known of the various acoustic mirrors built along Britain’s coast.
A unique mix of internally developed software, open source, made-to-order hardware, and people management is the secret behind the search engine.
She knits dead people.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events