Hate mail sent to the guys who run the Flying Spaghetti Monster website. Proof that schools need to teach critical thinking skills. And grammar. And some spelling, too.
VintageBus.Com is your final stop in your search for split-window VW buses on the web. These pages are devoted exclusively to Volkswagen buses built from 1949 to 1967,
Upon examining the inner workings of one of the most popular paperless touch screen voting machines used in public elections in the United States, it has been determined that with the flip of a single switch inside, the machine can behave in a completely
Disaster planning and emergency preparedness from American Scientists, to fill in the gaping holes in our government’s plans.
You must watch this hilarious advertisement for ASU – one of the worst ads for a university ever, and sooooo funny.
Great alphabet cards with poltically-incorrect drawings to illustrate the letters, created by a great artist with a funny sense of humor. Do check them out.
Interesting article on new cell phones that don’t require a cellular network — they work on wireless hotspots. Hmmm.
Yeah, this video certainly makes Black Expo look good. And people wonder why no one wants to go to the downtown mall area at night any more. Here’s why.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events