Given the frequent firestorms on lesbian websites about what is meant by "bisexual" and what is meant by "lesbian" I've started using numbers on the kinsey scale occasionally to make references to sexual orientation. Dunno if it helps any, but at least there's no dispute over definitions.
Nice work – various female superheroes assteam punk and Art Nouveau-era drawings. A little over the top on the boobs, though, dude. Dial that back a bit.
I need to do this for a couple of my projects.
Due to human error, actually. Humans tend to flip in such a way that the side that faces up prior to the flip lands up post-flip by a measurable amount.
True Blood paper dolls. Oh, the fun Tara will have.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events