Lots of valid criticism here, too, Glee. And some good ideas for fixing some of the problems.
I'm actually not going to break up with you, Glee, but this article makes some really valid points, and you need to shape up your act a lot if you want me not to kick you out. The actors are doing a phenomenal job; they're talented and they work really hard and it shows. But the writing is just piss-poor and there's no excuse for it. That season finale was just dismally bad, and despite the awesomeness that is Naya Rivera, I'm just having a really hard time enjoying you, right now Glee.
If you (well, your client) can live with list item numbers not having any special styling in IE 7 and below, this technique should be usable.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events