62% of Republicans say that the federal government should stay out of Medicare! – Yes, the vast majority of Republicans actually believe that the federal government should stay out of Medicare, a federal government-run health care system. The Stupid. It Burns.
The connection between Parkinson's and pesticides.
Book cover designs that got killed.
Enter your question or calculation, and Wolfram|Alpha uses its built-in algorithms and a growing collection of data to compute the answer.
I'd love to try some of these.
For the better understanding of "Total Eclipse of the Heart"
“The Republican leadership,” Mr. Emanuel said, “has made a strategic decision that defeating President Obama’s health care proposal is more important for their political goals than solving the health insurance problems that Americans face every day.” — good. Glad they're finally giving up on bastards who had no intention of supporting them anyway.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events