“I am aware of all internet traditions.” Where the meme started.
“I am aware of all internet traditions” explained.
“I am aware of all internet traditions” parodied.
“I Am Aware of All Internet Traditions” Blogged
Lights made from old teacups. Cool.
The freshmen girls, who can be seen repeatedly punching the 14-year-old victim in a clip recorded on another student’s digital camera Tuesday, said they did not agree with her advocacy for gay rights, police said.
Democrat running for Indiana Congress District 97 – our district. We’re whole-heartedly supporting her.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events