Pentagon cancels plans to send soldiers religious care packages with Christian bibles and “Left Behind: Eternal Forces” video game. Note – this is the game where you can shoot gay people if they don’t join your religious cult. Yeah, they were sending that
“One in four adults read no books at all in the past year, according to an Associated Press-Ipsos poll released Tuesday.” Wow. This makes me want to buy a gun even more than that think tank that wants Bush to be President for life.
On 17 February 2003, a 39-year-old Egyptian man was walking down a quiet street in suburban Milan on his way to daily prayers.
“Singled Out: How Two Million Women Survived Without Men After the First World War” fascinating.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events