Yeah, that’ll get you elected president. Good plan!
Google’s new patent search.
Armadillo Run is a physics-based puzzle game. You have to build structures with the purpose of getting an armadillo to a certain point in space.
A blog about Disney’s haunted mansion rides.
People playing with their Wii games.
Ian notes the power and importance of Tiny Corrections Over a Long Period of Time.
Fun Home is #1. Nice. I have to get that, I’ve read tons of reviews.
Todd Dominey explains how he ripped and then sold all of his 3000+ CD collection, clearing the clutter out of his apartment and making a bit of money to boot.
Recommended on a blog, just making a note to examine these guys later.
Todd Dominey’s original post, detailing how he stores his digital music.
Music storage for CDs if you want to get rid of your jewel cases.
Time used a quote from psychologist Carol Gillian in their article on Mary Cheney’s pregnancy. Too bad they didn’t quote her accurately and distorted her research. She’s speaking out.
Over the past 10 years, more than 50 young people aged 30 and under were violently murdered by assailants who targeted them because they did not fit stereotypes for masculinity or femininity. The Gender Public Advocacy Coalition (GenderPAC) today released
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events