A photo of Jesus appearing on the ass of dog. Really – not a fake photo.
Just last night I was cynically remarking that gas price reductions are conveniently falling just before the elections.
yep. We only watch one of them, though.
matching pantone color swatches to objects in the real world. The drawback would be having to carry around a Pantone sampler everywhere with you, along with your camera.
At last! The tutorial I’ve been looking for.
Cool tools reviews these great work pants
Pavarotti sings to elephants.
Somewhat disturbing story of a homeless black kid from Memphis who gets adopted by a white family because he’s a great football player.
Great. Just what I needed. Thanks.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events