Some news accounts have suggested that Cho had a history of antidepressant use, but senior federal officials tell ABC News that they can find no record of such medication in the government’s files. This does not completely rule out prescription drug use, including samples from a physician, drugs obtained through illegal Internet sources, or a gap in the federal database, but the sources say theirs is a reasonably complete search.
UPDATE: Over at Shakesville, wolfrum points out all the other ways the Government is spying on us:
- NSA has massive database of Americans’ phone calls
- FBI collecting data on environmental action groups
- Is the NSA spying on U.S. Internet traffic?
- Little-known data-collection system could troll news, blogs, even e-mails.
- Bush administration compiling massive database of bank records