We’ve been having an e-mail discussion of brushes with fame this morning, so here’s mine:
1. I interviewed Chastity Bono for a newsletter.
2. I know Dick Wolfsie, the local news channel 8 morning guy who did a report on my “Big Things” photo gallery. Dick is friends with tons of famous people, including Al Roker.
3. I’ve been on TV at my friend Amy’s Survivor parties, also on channel 8, and Amy’s friends with the camera man and lady reporter who’s name I can’t recall. But I do have a photo with her.
4. My brother’s ex-wife is friends with Shannon Hoon’s former girlfriend, and said girlfriend did portrait photography of my nieces.
5. I have photos that will be appearing in Roadside America, a book on Haunted Indiana, and in Dick Wolfsie’s new book. Pretty cool, huh?
So I’m almost famous. Exciting, isn’t it?