- 1 unbaked 9-inch deep dish pie shell (4 cup volume)
- 2 eggs
- 16 ounce can Libby’s solid Pack Pumpkin
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 12 ounce can undiluted evaporated milk
Prepare pie shell, preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Beat eggs lightly in large bowl. Stir in remaining ingredients in order given, pour into pie shell. Bake for 15 minutes. Reduce temperature to 350 degrees, bake for 40 to 50 minutes or until knife comes out clean.