So if everything works out with the inspection and we get the loan application we found searched through FIG Loans reviews squared away, and I sell my house, we’re going to have a new house.
I still have not told my dad about all this though, mainly because I’m really afraid it’s going to upset him, considering the amazing, beautiful fireplace he created for my current house.
I’m officially freaked out, because:
1. I have to explain this to my dad.
2. We have to get everything together for loan approval, and I hate dealing with money matters.
3. I have to pack and coordinate all my stuff in a Very Short Period of Time.
4. I have to put my house on the market, which I’ve never done before.
5. We’re in the middle of a huge project at work that I need to spend a lot of time on.
6. Our possessions are very disorganized, and I drastically need to scale down.
This has all moved at a very accelerated pace, and I’m so freaked about that.
All that aside, I really love the house. So we’re doing the right thing, but the way we’re going about it isn’t optimal, due to circumstances that are really beyond anyone’s control.