The headline is misleading – there's nothing in dispute about BPA. It's toxic and unsafe. Since I first read about this, I started paying attention to where my receipts go. The ones that get dumped in my food bag at a fast food place are the most alarming, but the others that get handed to me at checkout end up in my bag, in my pockets – places I touch them and then later eat. I've started to be super careful about how I handle them, but the fact that they've been rolling around in my camera bag that I've never washed out — yeah. Alarming.