- I’m thinking of a pinata filled with little bottles of booze in honor of our president.
- Fitzmas carolling! Get a group of friends and go from door to door reciting the constitution.
- I’m thinking of carving some “Republicans behind bars” pumpkins. They’re already that nice orange jumpsuit color!
- For our Jewish friends, shouldn’t we have a Fitztival of Lights?
- I hope there is an indictment under every Fitzmas tree.
- Fitzmas caroling in front of the White House?
- I want some Fitzmas cookies so I can bite the head off some neocons.
- I will do the Whoopee dance in my front yard in front of all my neocon Republican neighbors.
- I have champagne chilling. Balloons and a dozen pink flamingos and Happy Fitzmas signs ready for the front yard.
- As for me, I’m planning a party and am going to make Fitzmas Carols booklets from the best on the Kos diary here
- How bout a contest for best Fitzmas Shrub?
- How about a game of Pin the Balls on the Donkey?
- On the frist day of Fitzmas my true love brought to me, a Chicago White Sox victory.
- I just bought a bottle of 1989 Chateau Lynch-Bagnes, Pauillac. I was going to save it for a very special occasion. This would qualify perfectly. And what is really the topper is that the wine is . . . French.
I really got down in the weeds for some of these blog posts, didn’t I? Oh well. I do the same on Facebook today. It’s really too bad Fitzmas never caught on. Special Counsel Patrick Fitzgerald would have a ball.
Context: As special counsel for the U.S. Department of Justice Office of Special Counsel, Fitzgerald was the federal prosecutor in charge of the investigation of the Valerie Plame Affair, which led to the prosecution and conviction in 2007 of Vice President Dick Cheney’s chief of staff Scooter Libby for perjury and obstruction of justice.