Read more in this downloadable file about Indiana stats under the Bush administration.
- 47,380 more Indiana workers have become unemployed since Bush took office.
- 26,900 of Indiana workers have lost their unemployment benefits since january 2004.
- 69,800 Indiana manufacturing jobs lost since Bush took office.
- 46 percent of Indiana taxpayers will receive less than $100 from latest Bush tax cut in 2004.
- Indiana families face rising share of national debt burden of $20,855 over next six years.
- 209,000 Indiana children abandoned by Bush, left out of child tax credit.
- 797,000 Indiana residents have no health insurance, up 11 % under Bush.
- 100,300 Indiana seniors worse off under Bush medicare prescription plan.