- 6 ounces capellini or angel-hair pasta
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 – 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 Tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Freshly ground pepper to taste
1. Cook the capellini according to package directions omitting the salt, if desired; drain.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-low heat. Add the garlic and cook, stirring
frequently, until softened, 2 – 3 minutes. Add the capellini, parsley, lemon juice, and salt; toss to coat. Serve, sprinkled with pepper.
Makes 4 servings
Wwight Watchers Points – 4
Recipe adapted from Weight Watchers Stir it Up Cookbook