Here’s are relatively quick and easy chicken dish that you might enjoy.
- 5 Cups uncooked chicken (cut to pieces or cubes)
- 1 package Uncle Ben’s Combo-Wild/White rice
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 medium jar diced pimentos
- 1 medium onion-chopped
- 2 cups French style green beans-chopped
- 1 cup Hellmans mayo
- 1 can water chestnuts-sliced
- Salt & Pepper to taste
Mix all ingredients. Pour into a 2 1/2 or 3 quart casserole dish. Bake at 350 degrees 45 to 50 minutes. Serves 16.
If you want to freeze for later, don’t bake first!