I need to work on my snow photos, because this isn’t all that stellar. But it is a slice of life; we had several inches today.
I also finished up this hat today, which I’m quite proud of.
It goes with the scarf I made earlier.
In all, I need to stop taking photos in the kitchen, because the lighting isn’t great, and I hate our countertops as a backdrop. I need to get my makeshift studio up to speed.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events