- Can race in and out of gym for water aerobics in a t-shirt and shorts, rather than having to drag my coat and winter gear through the locker room.
- Can leave water aerobics with wet hair and not feel cold the rest of the evening.
- 200+ bulbs we planted in the yard will be blooming, and I can start on vegetable garden planting.
- Maybe, finally, our roof, gutters and balcony porch will be done — and we’ll be able to read and have tea on the balcony at night, looking at the stars.
- More wedding planning.
- Route 66 planning.
- Long walks with the dog around the neighborhood, taking pictures.
- Getting started on one of the furniture refinishing projects in the garage.
So — how about you? What are you looking forward to?