1. Compliment three people every day.
2. Watch a sunrise.
3. Be the first to say "Hello."
4. Live beneath your means.
5. Treat everyone as you want to be treated.
6. Never give up on anybody; miracles happen.
7. Forget the Jones’s.
8. Remember someone’s name.
9. Pray not for things, but for wisdom and courage.
10. Be tough-minded, but tender-hearted.
11. Be kinder than you need to be.
12. Don’t forget that a person’s greatest emotional need is to feel appreciated.
13. Keep your promises.
14. Learn to show cheerfulness even when you don’t feel it.
15. Remember that overnight success usually takes 15 years.
16. Leave everything better than you found it.
17. Remember that winners do what losers do not want to do.
18. When you arrive at work in the morning, let the first thing you say brighten everyone’s day.
19. Don’t rain on the parades of others.
20. Don’t waste an opportunity to tell someone you love them.