I have been the recipient of an amazing amount of bad luck lately.
1. Instead of doing my happy, fun job at work, I’ve been thrown on the task of correcting XML; something wildly out of my job description, and very very upsetting to do on a regular basis.
2. The plumbing in my house went haywire and it took the management company over a week to fix it, and it’s still not right.
3. The transmission went out on my car and I’ve been riding the bus to work.
4. In talking to the neighbor, they related they had witnessed someone [“a black man”] stealing one of my window air conditioners. Needless to say I can’t get home to check on this, because I’m stuck at work until the bus comes to take me home.
I am really pissed off at life right now.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events