1. Your potted plants stay alive.
2. You keep more food than beer in your fridge.
3. 6 AM is when you get up, not when you go to sleep.
4. You hear your favorite song on the elevator.
5. You carry an umbrella and watch the Weather Channel.
6. You don’t remember when Taco Bell closes.
7. A $4 bottle of wine is no longer "pretty good stuff."
8. Sleeping on the couch makes your back hurt.
9. You’re the one calling the cops because the kids next door don’t know how to turn their stereo down.
10. Your friends marry and divorce instead of hooking up and breaking up.