Note: For those of you who don’t know, Indianapolis’ Roslyn Bakeries (well-known local establishments for years) were closed because of the unsanitary conditions of their factory.
You have been chosen to wear the official Roslyn’s Bakery costume for Halloween 1999. As an Ex-employee your costume will consist of the following dress code – if you should take on this job, you will be paid minimum wage with all the pies and cookies you can eat free. Thank-you for your interest with Roslyn Bakery.
Sincerely, Jeff Clark
the official costume:
the following items need to be worn daily:
- 1. (1) white waitress style dress or lab coat.
- 2.(1) hair net or pill hat with logo.
- 3. (1) box of roslyn pastries tied up in a white/pink box with attached strings.
- 4. (1) name tag with employee name and ss# on company logo.
- 5. (20) rubber toy cockroaches to be clipped on all over entire costume -may substitute rodents if needed.
- 6. (1) box of rat poison if desired prop is needed.
Thank-you again for shopping at Roslyn’s Bakery!
If you’d like more information on becoming an ex-employee of Roslyn’s bakery…let’s talk. You supply the beverage – I’ll bring the yummy pie and droppings!
Equal opportunity employment-includes rodents and bugs.