I’m apparently not nearly as inflammatory as I thought, or perhaps I’m just remembering stuff I’ve said out loud, and not things I’ve blogged. Here’s the scrawny, short list of times I’ve blogged about the Church I grew up in – Catholicism. The top one is probably the longest thing I’ve written.
Which really just proves my point – that I’ve got nothing on Melissa McEwan when it comes to fully expressing what I think online; she writes well-thought-out, reasoned analysis, whereas I occasionally blurt out some half-formed notion. I have a lot of learning to do when it comes to self-expression.
- Nov 17, 2006 – The Catholic Church Has a New Policy on Gay People
- Aug 29, 2005 – Catholic Church moves to ban gay priests
- May 25, 2005 – Catholics refuse communion to people who support gays
- Mar 28, 2005 – Michigan Preparing To Let Doctors Refuse To Treat Gays
- Apr 1, 2005 – The Pope
“I pray that God bless and care for the Pope and ease his suffering, and forgive him for persecuting gay people.”
- Dec 30, 2003 – Pope speaks out against equal marriage rights for gay people
- Aug 4, 2003 – The Magdalene Sisters Documentary
- Jan 27, 2003 – The Magdalene Laundries and the Catholic Church
- Catholic Priests Abused Women, too
- Jan 9, 2003 – Catholic Priests Abused Women, Too