During the House's debate, Rep. Pete DeGraaf, a Mulvane Republican who supports the bill, told her: "We do need to plan ahead, don't we, in life?" Bollier asked him, "And so women need to plan ahead for issues that they have no control over with a pregnancy?" DeGraaf drew groans of protest from some House members when he responded, "I have spare tire on my car. I also have life insurance," he added. "I have a lot of things that I plan ahead for."
Yes, because Rape insurance is just like having life insurance: You're definitely going to die some day, and DeGraaf thinks you're definitely going to get raped. Don't come crying to him if you didn't prepare to be the victim of a horrific crime!
Watch gay independent cinema online, with money that goes directly to filmmakers.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events