So achingly familiar.
A knitting tool to help to people with arthritis or problems with their hands – awesome.
If we are genuinely serious about improving educational quality, we have to make teaching in all its aspects so attractive that it becomes an irresistible career choice for the cream of the crop. I grant that Hankin's total remuneration is very high, but on her watch Syosset's schools have posted sterling accomplishments. Why shouldn't she, her sub-administrators and teachers be lavishly rewarded? They work as a team to provide the students in the district with an education that is the envy of other districts. Moreover, they pay the same steep taxes that are used to support the schools.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events