How on earth did I miss that this existed? A 3-D lens for my camera. Holy shit. Add to wish list indeed. Sadly, I was just assuring Stephanie last night that I wasn't going to buy anything else for my camera, so I can’t go get this without being a total douche.
While the idea is great, the execution of this article is poor, and I recommend they hand this idea over to my friend Douglas, who could not only be way more funny with the recap, but provide much more accurate Barbies to fit the characters. You have invest some cash in these things, you know, not just half-ass it with walmart knock-off dolls.
When Stephanie and I were watching the 30 Rock episode discussed here, I kept pausing to point out all these references. Which was super annoying, I know, but really fun for me, since I got all of the cultural references for once.
Problems with hover menus
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events