A thoughtful and thorough article on sweatpants. No kidding, really. I liked it, even. It made me want to buy more. Of course it's an autostraddle article, so you know; sweatpants are a thing.
"SUPERFOX is no dream, Sugar! SUPERFOX is that groovy dude who is the perfect match for your far-out personal style. He is your Main Squeezzzzzze! This is the man who will put a little more glide in your stride, and let you fall out to a happening in your sizzle pants with a few extra dips in your hips. Know where I'm coming from? I bet you do!"
Every bookstore should have a cat, damn it. What else are bookstores for? Well, yes, books, but still – cat residences!
Yeah, too many people really don't have a handle on this.
No. Because I said so. Don't make me come down there.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events