I have friends who've outline similar cooking styles – have a few core recipes where ingredients can be swapped in and out, depending on what you have in your refrigerator. We really need to adopt a system like this so we aren't always scrambling.
The guy gets a lot of things wrong, but tea isn't one of them.
I knew there was a reason I adore Omar Little.
2. Mamihlapinatapei – Yagan (indigenous language of Tierra del Fuego) – “the wordless, yet meaningful look shared by two people who both desire to initiate something but are both reluctant to start” – i.e, our first kiss.
17. L’appel du vide – French – “The call of the void” is this French expression’s literal translation, but more significantly it’s used to describe the instinctive urge to jump from high places. – wow: the word I was looking for in my new years post.
I'm so shocked by this I don't know what to say. You have got to be fucking kidding me.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events