This is a HILARIOUS critique of the new DC Comics reboot uniforms. I hope someone at DC reads this, because it's funny as hell.
Catwoman is one of the DC Comics heroes bereft of a identifiable backstory – many of her comics have never been collected in graphic novels, and those that have are out of print, so to reconstruct a timeline of her story is difficult. This fan took the time to construct one. I hope Anne Hathaway has read it.
Anne is reading obscure Catwoman comics for her role as in the upcoming The Dark Knight Rises movie. You go on with your comic-reading self, Anne, and Imma let you finish, but Wonder Woman is the best female super hero of all time. Seconded only by Batgirl, Batwoman, Supergirl, and all of the Birds of Prey. So Catwoman is pretty far down the list actually, and is only popular with comic book boys for the skin-tight suit and because she's basically the only one that's probably hetero. But you're a cute femme, there Catwoman Anne, so you can hang out, although all my other girls can kick your "super hero" ass. Love your suit. Hope you win.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events