Gwyneth really kinda needs me as a life editor. Because darned if she isn't a really likable girl, but someone needs to have the job of throwing in a "hold up, girl, that's really just not a good idea, and here's why:" in her path every now and again to yank her back from the edge.
You have me at "Anne Hathaway" truly, but as Cat Woman? I'll be there with popcorn and all, but Anne is actually Batgirl. Mila Kunis is Catwoman. And they should be in the movie together. And who the hell needs Batman in this movie I'm writing in my head? He can sit one out. Seriously, Nolan, call me up. I have it all laid out in my head.
Any hospital participating in Medicare and Medicaid must allow visitors of the patients' choosing, whether or not they are married or related. Awesome!
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events