Are they really bothered by the content, or are they bothered that it's a book about black people? It's not the 1920's anymore; we don't tolerate wearing white hoods in Indiana nowadays.
Good information – and an important point. "This fall, House seats are up for election. The Democratic majority, and our community's ability to protect ourselves from harmful legislation, is precarious. Currently Democrats hold a 52-48 majority in the House. The loss of even two seats compromises our ability to stop a constitutional amendment from advancing. The loss of three or more seats will guarantee that the Indiana Legislature will pass a resolution to write our families out of our own Constitution. We can prevent this from happening by spreading the word to our community that we must get involved in local House races to ensure a Democratic House majority for the next two years."
Oooo. Handy list! We have a lot more things we can add to our bin.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events