"Charles Koch, whose wealth Forbes magazine calculates at about $21.5 billion, argues in his letter that “prosperity is under attack by the current administration and many of our elected officials.” He repeatedly warns about the “internal assault” and “unrelenting attacks” on freedom and prosperity." – Really? Who the hell is prosperous right now in America? Because those are the folks we need to be investigating for white collar crime.
Awesome, and very handy.
More details about exactly what is leaking, and what they're going to do about it. The fourth comment by Idlemind is particularly interesting.
2 things need to happen in Uganda – there needs to be an underground railroad to get these people out if the country and to safety, and someone needs to start arming the lgbt community in that country so they can protect themselves.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events