Jared Flood explains the difference between "worsted" spun wool (the method, not the weight of the yarn) and "woolen" spun wool. Interesting to know the difference – and it makes a difference how the garment comes out when you knit, too.
OMFG YARN! This yarn makes me dead of awesome. Sadly, it is out of my price range. This yarn I cannot has.
Yes, I'm going to "literally" crush you with my gay (double) rainbow steamroller. Here I come.
Edith Wharton, from Beatrice Palmato, a prose fragment.
I love it when my favorite stuff gets all mixed up together. Fonts! Knitting! Knitting fonts!! Yay!
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events