Very funny maps based on our stereo-typical understanding of other countries.
Aw, crap. David E. Kelley is going to fuck up Wonder Woman. That really blows.
A bridge covered entirely in knitted textiles in Cambridge, Ontario – to commemorate that city's textile history and heritage. WOW is all I can say.
This is what happens when you privatize what should be public services – mercenary tactics and corporate greed.
Who is determining whether these unmarried women are sexually active? Is DeMint going to be doing a vagina check every now and then?
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events