"The "No Wedding, No Womb" campaign makes a classic mistake: shaming women for their sexuality instead of asking how to improve outcomes for children of single-parent households."
Report sexism directed at female candidates in the media – this project is tracking incidents all over the country. "Widespread sexism in the media is one of the top problems facing women. A highly toxic media environment persists for women candidates, often negatively affecting their campaigns. The ever-changing media landscape creates an unmonitored echo chamber, often allowing damaging comments to exist without accountability."
A map showing the racial integration (or distinct lack thereof, actually) of the city of Indianapolis.
Revised book titles for well known classics – "Too Long" for "Infinite Jest" is perfect. And "Dude, Where's My Cat?" for "The Wind-up Bird Chronicals" almost made me fall off my chair.
"According to Leslie Hanks, one of Amendment 62's authors, it would make certain forms of the pill and other contraceptive devices illegal. "Many of the oral contraceptives have an action that makes the womb inhospitable to a developing embryo and, hence, the new living, growing baby is prevented from residing where his or her creator intended until birth." – fucking crazy teabagger forcedBirth shit.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events