"This particular pink-faced half-wit is at the height of his persuasive powers," Ellington said of the bloated, hateful multimillionaire. "By exploiting citizens' greatest anxieties during an uncertain time in our nation's history, the pink-faced half-wit has been able to promote his own vain, avaricious self-interests under the guise of standing up for the very disenfranchised people whom he himself is fleecing."
"The woman who back in the day managed to win a flame war with Julie Burchill landed the odd decent punch below the belt (Poker Face, she said, perfectly describes Gaga's "frosty mug"), but Gaga remained undemolished as Paglia's critique missed the point by a mile."
Somebody needs to speak truth to Camilla Paglia, and thankfully Ann Powers tackles the job. She's kinder than I am about it, too.
Travel Clothing & Innovative Wrinkle-Free Travel Clothes (Jackets, Vest & more Clothing for Travel) – SCOTTEVEST/SeV®, Scott Jordan Founder & CEO, Pocket Clothing for Travel Accessories and Travel Gear
Here's how to figure out what one you need.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events