This year's political field includes no fewer than five Republican Senate candidates who are so opposed to abortion that they would force women to bear their rapists' babies. Among those who would grant no exceptions even in the case of rape or incest, you'll find two Tea Party-favored women — Sharron Angle and Christine O'Donnell.
"Though making an ass out of yourself on the internet is not culturally exclusive, let's gander at the Slavic strain of the phenomena, distinguished by a joyous lack of judgement, heavy abuse of photoshop, and an abundance of wall carpets."
Notebook sales have tanked. But Apple laptop sales are are up – the iPad is beating out cheaper laptops.
Yes. Definitively – there is no evidence that vaccines cause autism, even those containing thimerosal. It's science, bitches.
Wow – what a self-loathing girl that sister must be, too – to support a homophobic, anti-female, anti-choice candidate, even if it is her sister. There are lots of things I'd do for my siblings, but support their anti-gay senate run would not be one of those things.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events