If you don’t change your behavior, if you don’t take responsibility for your actions, you will continue on the same path you’re dreading. As long as you are of sound mind and body, only YOU can change your life.
"In social psychology, the fundamental attribution error (also known as correspondence bias or attribution effect) describes the tendency to over-value dispositional or personality-based explanations for the observed behaviors of others while under-valuing situational explanations for those behaviors." In other words, we are sometimes biased to blame people and overlook their circumstances, when those circumstances have an affect on people's behavior.
Sickening – if you're doing drugs, especially in Indianapolis where there is a large immigrant population and some ties to these drug cartels – you may be fueling some of this horrific violence. Knock it off, loser.
I should say not. And can we go a step further? Beyond not re-electing politicians who vote FOR tax cuts for the wealthy? Can we burn them in effigy as well?
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events