Former Bush/Cheney campaign manager and RNC chair Ken Mehlman comes out as gay – something everyone knew but he didn't admit until now. The fucking asshole.
Did you know that many printers have a "waste ink reservoir"? And that you have to empty it eventually to keep the printer working? I didn't. Consider my informed.
A bio piece on Christopher Poole, creator or 4chan. Really interesting stuff on identity online and allowing people privacy and anonymity for a really compelling reason – "People deserve a place to be wrong." — "Names, in other words, make failure costly, thus discouraging even the attempt to succeed. By the same token, namelessness makes failure cheap–nearly costless, reputation-wise, in a setting like 4chan, where the Anonymous who posted a lame joke five minutes ago might well be the same Anonymous who's mocking it hilariously right now."
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events