Austen hated gothic/horror novels, and would have been offended at being Zombiefied. Juliet Waters suggest turning the tables on the recent trend and remaking horror stories into literary classics.
Lots if interesting things to consider here.
"Violence, rape and little or no education is a fact of life for many women all over the globe." – painful reading.
"It's lonely in the modern world." Excellent.
I'm sure it makes a difference where you live, but for some ballpark figures, this list of how much stuff costs could be useful.
Interesting. When I figure out how to connect it directly with my content management system, I may use is.
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events