Gaiman fans suggest ideas for T-shirt homages to his work. If you want a one-stop destination for choice quotes from his books, here you go. Cool stuff.
It's about time this double standard gets addressed. I routinely opt out of seeing movies where larger men are cast against skinny actresses – I have trouble suspending my disbelief at the idea of Seth Rogan as a romantic lead, and choose to spend my entertainment dollar elsewhere. It's not okay that larger dudes get leading roles where women are expected to be thin.
Addressing the double standard.
This is handy. Some stuff I couldn't find really explanations of in my manual.
you know… this is pretty funny, I have to admit.
When in doubt…
Interactive Media Production, Ideas, Experience Design, Tangible Media, Animation and Motion Graphics
A drivable, self-propelled three-story Victorian house.
I must own this. "Neverwas Haul, a self-propelled 3-story Victorian House, made from 75% recycled equipment and materials, returns with new interiors, operating system, and collections from its travels around the world (i.e., oddities of the Jules Verne era including a Camera Obscura, described below). The Haul measures 24 feet long by 24 feet high and 12 feet wide and is built on the base of a 5 th wheel travel trailer."
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events