Socially responsible reasons to punch someone in theface.
"Sita Sings The Blues — An animated version of the epic Indian tale of Ramayana set to the 1920's jazz vocals of Annette Hanshaw" — wow, I have to see this.
Obama's inauguration pastor counsels abused women not to divorce their violent husbands. Sure, this is the guy who should pray at the inauguration. Anti-gay, anti-woman, pro-spouse abuse. Just what we need.
"But for many years, toward the end of a Brooklyn tunnel that leads onto the Manhattan Bridge, an unusual piece of urban art — part painting, part movie, part conceptual experiment — has been kept a secret only through neglect, layers of graffiti tags and fluorescent lights that were broken or turned off."
- My Photos
- Big Things Photos
- “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- Lost “Big Things” in Indianapolis
- Inflated “Big Things” In Indianapolis
- “Big Things” in Indiana
- “Big Things” in Muncie, Indiana
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 1
- “Big Things” Midwest Road Trip, part 2
- “Big Things” Daytrip to Louisville, Kentucky
- “Big Things” Road Trip to Kansas
- “Big Things” Route 66 Road Trip 2007
- Dinosaurland in Winchester, Virginia
- “Big Things” Around the United States
- Recipe Box
- Current Events